sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

Elroy


Elroy

I am the unthinkable
The surly child of night
Of the hating unstoppable
The darkness, the devil’s might

Lonely, above the city, so cold
No haste, no fury, just watching
Between death and life, threshold
Don’t know if alive, just breathing

I’m the immortal sense of rooting
The agonized soul sizzling
If sudden, quietly stopping
I’m the death blinking

Below, the tortured people worship
If cruel or just fair, I don’t care!
I’m just waiting the smile they skip
Just waiting the ask that I dare

While the sad musician, alone
Deeply plays his sorrow
Gloomily paints, creates my clone
Just waiting for the morrow

Yore was a smiling artist
Now, looks like a sad phantom
The lore, the prize of sadist
Get him mad, in a way too random

Just like says the poet, he shall rest
Might dance, might have some joy
Stopping feeling this deepest
He, who the demons name Elroy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário