quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2011

Intensity


I’m here, just thinking
About your shining smile
Just quiet, just pretending
A love, without sun or title

And who has spoken more than me
About fields, flowers and thee?
Beauties that my eyes can see
The beauty you are, just be

Thy name, so graceful
I portrait, silly in mind
Seeing your heart, not a tool
Thy name, so lovely, so kind

Oh! How I want to kiss thy mouth
How pure I want to call thy name
Doesn’t matter is it’s north or south
I will bring, will sing the same

If are thy words, so intense
Intense sensation, touching thy skin
Call it less than perfect, what an offense!
But just love you, no pity, no mean

You want to love through the sky
I’m sure is what you require
Want to feel the flame, fell you can fly
A pure love of mine, is what you desire


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário